I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Vintage Lace Frames Mega Bundle and a CU Freebie Lace Frame

I have a new set of Vintage Lace Frames on sale in my stores. I have one for you as a CU freebie today. Buy this fabulous Mega Set on special at TKO Scraps  or Scrap It Sassy


A Marbled Circle CU Vintage Lace Frames 1 Bundle

A Marbled Circle CU Vintage Lace Frames 1 Bundle 

$5.99  $2.99
Save: 50% off

A mega set of 21 Vintage Lace Frames. Each frame is approximately 6x6 inches. CU OK







Download CU Freebie Lace Frame HERE
Hugs & Blessings
Becky

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Mar. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lace frame...

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much for the lovely frame!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...