I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Day Sale at Scrap It Sassy

I hope you have all enjoyed the Holidays and have heaps of festive photos ready to Scrap!  I am pleased to bring you details of our latest sale. We are having a storewide $1 New Year Sale for 24 hours only on 1 January 2011 at Scrap It Sassy
 
Happy New Year to all 
of you. I thank you all for all your wonderful comments and for visiting my blog throughout all of 2010. I thank you for all your purchases and allowing me to have a job that I love. I have a lot of new and exciting plans for new digital scrapbook products in the coming year. I hope that we all have a wonderful and blessed New Year 
Hugs and Blessings
Becky
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...