I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Friday, October 8, 2010

Torn Cardboard Layered Tags Freebie Tag and Freebie Alpha

I have a new CU set of torn cardboard layered tags in my stores. I made a free alpha set for you and one of the tags from this set as your freebies. The alpha and the new tag set are available at Scrap It Sassy and TKO Scraps.
A Marbled Circle CU Torn Cardboard Tags

A Marbled Circle CU Torn Cardboard Tags

$2.99

A mega set of 32 layered torn cardboard tags. You can colorize the layers separately add a photo or colorize both layers the same color. Average size 2.5 to 4.5 inches.
Purchase my CU4CU license if you want to use my Commercial Use items to create your own Commercial Use items to sell. It is available here http://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20_168&products_id=5831

A Marbled Circle  CU Torn Cardboard Tag Alpha Free

A Marbled Circle CU Torn Cardboard Tag Alpha Free

$2.99
It's Free!

A free alpha made from one of my torn cardboard tags and my Alpha Maker Image Behind photoshop action which you can buy HERE. You can colorize to suit your needs. Uppercase A-Z. CU OK
Purchase my CU4CU license if you want to use my Commercial Use items to create your own Commercial Use items to sell. It is available here http://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info& cPath=20_168&




Download CU Freebie Tag Here
Hugs and Blessings
Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...