I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Friday, October 30, 2009

oldie but goodie freebie vintage digital halloween tags

Free Vintage Halloween Tags Commercial Use


I have a halloween item to share. I shared these last year, but thought I'd remind you of them in case you are new or did not get them. These are Vintage Victorian. They are about 3x4. The preview shows one of the tags, but there are 8 different adorable tags. Download them Here. Commercial Use is ok if you do not sell them as is, but incorporate them into something you create yourself. TOU. Please do not share them. Share my blog http://beckysscrap.blogspot.com/ so they can get their own. A link back to me if you use them would be appreciated.
Hugs & Blessings
Becky

2 comments:

Alison said...

Thanks becky, I adore vintage

Alison x

Pam said...

Thank you for sharing these--I love them! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...