I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A new Simple Elegance Trim for Digital Scrapbooking

I have a new simple elegance trim set for digital scrapbooking on sale at Scrap It Sassy. Everything is 45% off. My first set has been very popular so I decided to do another. A matching frame and overlay set will be coming soon.

A Marbled Circle CU Simple Elegance Trim Set 2

$2.99
Sale: $1.64
Save: 45% off

Set 2 of my simple elegance trim. Another set of 6 simple elegance trim. You can colorize these, or make your own lace or layer it over your ribbon and play with the blending modes to create stunning results. 12 x 1.25 300 dpi png CU OK. TOU included in download.



Hugs and Blessings
Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...