I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Friday, February 20, 2009

Another Free CU St Patty's Ribbon

I have another free CU digital scrapbook ribbon for St Patty's Day. Images for this ribbon came from here:
Hugs & Blessings
Becky
50% off sale still going on at my stores. Click HERE to go shopping before it ends. A lot of Quality CU items are available so stock up now.







Download Here

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use Ok post on Feb. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

laurabmundy said...

Thanks for the Ribbon... your feed says Des Moines... I'm in Des Moines too! Howdy neighbor!

Laura
Little Bit's Dzynz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...