I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Free Digital Scrapbook Quick Page

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
I have made a free digital scrapbook quick page from my newest kit Vintage Blossom Beauty. You can download it at Scrappin Out Loud, or Ahh Scrap .
Just click on either link and it will take you there.
Hugs & Blessings

Becky

Ahhh Scrap also has a coupon for 25% off a purchase of $5.00 or more.

1 comment:

Betsy Eriksen said...

Hi Becky,I'm soon of to Gran Canaries, for 14 days.
We are leaving tomorrow, Saturday Nov. 29Th
So I have no way to
accept messages
and respond to any messages before I get home again
Here is a new gift I have made to my friends ,
it's easy to see I'm longing for a vacation
Hope you like it.
Gift to my friends

Take care, see you when I'm back.
Hugs from Betsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...